Saturday, April 20, 2013

weight loss

Took little A in to the doctor this morning for his synergis shot, last one of the season. They weighed him as they always due to determine how much needs to be administered. He weighed in at 16 pounds 1 ounce, three ounces less then his last weigh in. OK his cardiology appointment said he weighed less but theirs is always less then his pediatrician's scale. His pediatrician was not there today so won't be surprised if they call me sometime this week. Think he lost due to a cold he had at the end of last month. Kept coughing which caused him to throw up many times. Guess just shows he needs open heart surgery. I know it will help him his cardiologist has not called yet so no idea on when this will happen.

He started clapping the other day and finally got another tooth. He does not do well sleeping wise  when he is cutting a tooth. He really does not like  pain! Going to make things down the line more difficult :(.

2 comments:

Rhianna said...

Poor kid. So much stress for such a short time on this planet. You're probably right about the weight drop too.

You TS are always in my thoughts. Wish I could offer some good tooth cutting advice but with his heart I'm not sure how safe the homeopathic remedy I used with my kids is safe.

Unknown said...

It's really hard to figure out what is safe with him. I know it can cause problems later on but can't let him cry for to long. Could be hard on his heart. So night time can be interesting. Only time he acts out due to teething :(.