Friday, February 24, 2012

Burnt

Sorry I haven't posted been way to tired now but thought I'd try to type something up. Work has been... crazy. I've put in so many hours that yes I'm tired and frustrated. Need to get things done around my house but to tired to deal with it when I am home. Not that I'm home often. Last weekend I worked Saturday and Sunday! So since Sunday I've worked 50 hours and I have to go in tomorrow :/. Been irritable, exhausted... and just want to spend time with my little boy!

That's an old picture but felt like posting one. My doctor appointments have been so much fun right now! Keep seeing different Doctors who give me different answers or who apparently don't even take the time to check my chart before coming in and ask me how far a long I ma. Yeah its a joy. Well found out I'm positive for umm strep B.. type of bacteria that when giving birth need to be given antibiotics so baby doesn't get it. One more thing to add to my list becasue the person I was talking to was like.. if you have to go up to the U before your scheduled induction you'll have to tell them that you tested positive.  Not that a date or anything has been set up. Person on the phone asked if its been setup and aid to get that done at my next app. No idea who I talk to to get that done! I'll just ask around until something gets taken care of. Only good news my insurance has been approved as in-network. So there's that I guess.  They also mentioned I should start doing kick counts.. which I'd love to but I don't have the time. I don't have time to lay on my side for an hour and count kicks. If I'm on my side I'm sleeping! And suppose to be when he most active, guess where I am when his is? That's right work :/.

1 comment:

Blessed Rain said...

crap that sucks! You need to tweek your resume and get it ready ~ sounds to me like you need a new - lower stress - lower hour schedule.
Pamper yourself!
Let me know if I can help in any way!