Monday, August 4, 2014

Repeat of little kid survey done last year.

Last years answers are in blue.

1. What is your favorite TV show?  Jack and the Neverland Pirates
Jake and the Neverland Pirates
2.What is one thing you like about yourself? My dimple
 My butt... (boy through and through)
3. What is your favorite thing to eat for supper?  Cheese burger
Pizza
4.What is your favorite color? Blue
  Blue
5. What do other kids think about you?  Thinks I'm funny.
That I am an old kid but I'm not I'm a little kid.
6. What is your favorite song?  Twinkle twinkle little star
 The imagination movers songs.
7.What do you like best about mommy? Hair
Hair
8. What is your favorite school subject (or is this case, what are you excited to learn about in school when you start?) drawing
 To read.
9. What is your favorite video game?  Robot fighting
Skylanders
10. How do you feel when you have to do chores around the house?  When I clean up I sweat.
 Grumpy
11. What do you like best about daddy? His smile
  His arm it's big and strong 
12. What do you like best about your teacher? na
NA
13. What is your favorite movie? Bugs bunny
 Tangled
14. When do you think your bed time should be? Staying  up late
 Late
15. What do you like to do in your free time? Exercise 
 Play zombies
16. What do you want to be when you grow up?  A doctor
 I Don't know
17. What kind of people do you like?   Mommy
Everyone
18. What is one thing you would change about yourself? Nothing actually
 My hand it's sticky.
19. What kind of people do you not like?  Bad guys 
 Nurses they give shots.
20. If you had lots of money, what would you do with it? Save it
  Buy a popsicle

No comments: