Saturday, June 30, 2012

My boys

I know Aiden is little for his age and I wanted to see how much littler so I went and looked up old pictures of Connor and amazed to see there similarities and there differences.

Connor 3 months



Connor 3 months

Aiden 3 months
 Now Connor has a slightly darker skin tone then Aiden but they have the same nose and they both knew how to smile! Though Aiden's smiles are bigger then Connor's. There biggest difference? There eyes. Connor has big brown eyes like his daddy.

While Aiden? Well there blue.



Man I love these boys!

2 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

They are happy beautiful boys! When does Aiden go back in to be check to see how is heart is doing? Are his feet doing better?
Still praying that he is on the road to full healing!

Kerrigan said...

They are both so handsome.Love the big eyes.Blue or Brown.