Friday, September 7, 2012

Photo Friday Five

My cousin posted this and that what the heck should be fun. For her post and what not go here!





1. Five People you can't live without
 In no particular order!
My hubby
Connor
Aiden
My mom
My dad
bonus: my brother



















  2. Five Things you can't live with out
To be honest this is a really hard one 
for me to answer!

My kids laughter
My kitties
 Facebook.
 My cross stitch
 My camera. ( and yes got lazy no picture :p)






3. Five of your favorite Movies
Once again no particular order!

The Fifth Element
Harry Potter
Star Wars
Lord of the Ringd
The Princess bride

4. Five of your favorite TV shows
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Angel
Star Trek Voyager
Firefly
Farscape
Ugh also wanted to add Star Gate but it said 5!

5. Five of your favorite foods (or dishes)

I am going to be lazy on this one I have no pictures of food so I'll just list.
Squash
Chicken Enchiladas
Cheese enchiladas
Hot sandwiches
Burritos

1 comment:

Blessed Rain said...

Love your lists!
Great movies, Tv's, food, items and of course Amazing people!

Did you guys all go to Disney together?
It looks amazing!
Disney is always better shared!