Monday, August 12, 2013

Thank you.

I do not know how I would be handling all of what we have  been through and garbage are going to be going through next month without the help of others. My mom has been fondemental on all of this. Huns does not have a lot of vacation time because he ha  not been there long enough to have a larger amount of time of. So I have been doing all of the running with doctor appointments. The very important ones mom has been coming with me. These appointments can be very hard. I usually feel physically drained by the end if them . His last cardiology appointment was so hard! Without her I do not know how I would have done it. Because of this she is coming with me to his next appointment with his cardiologist on the 26. She also has no patience to wait at home for me to call.  Also she will be there for Aiden's preop the day before his surgery. Lastly big brother will be sleeping over with grandma and grandpa that night do we can do what we need that morning and head straight there. We will be giving him a bath that morning ans use antiseptic wipes to help combat infections.

I also want to say thank you to a few other my pediatrician who love my son and even for us a case of pediasure. Next the co-worker who also got us a car of pediasure and the anonymous friend who got us a third case. Thank you, thank you, thank you for caring about my son and helping him gain some weight before the operation. A my co-worker said it is a small thing that we can do to help in the stressful situations you guys are dealing with. It means a lot to us. I love my boys so much and seeing others care for them as well touches my heart.

No comments: