Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween

Had a disappointment today took my little man to the Utah Olympic Oval which was suppose to have trick or treats. Got him all dressed up was standing in line and apparently the vendor who was suppose to do it didn't show up so it was canceled. Well we had to go back to the car with a confused and unhappy kid who was crying the whole way home :/. We do have stuff to do Monday but still hard to explain to him what happened.

At least  I was able to take pictures of my little pirate in his  costume made by my mom!





4 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

That is really crappy (about the party) Love the costume!

Motherkitty said...

I'm sure your little man was disappointed. He looks adorable in his costume. I hope his Halloween proves not to be a total loss. Wishing him a fantastic Halloween!

Joysze said...

He looks adorable. So sorry to hear the party was canceled. :(

Unknown said...

That is awful to have the party cancelled like that. He looks adorable in his costume though! Well, he is adorable anyways, but the costume is great.