Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Survey...The A, B, C's of Me!



A. Age: 31
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes.
D. Dogs: None.

E. Essential start to your day: Yogurt.

F. Favorite color: Blue
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'8"
I. Instruments you play: None.
J. Job title: Lab technician.
K. Kids: one 3 year old boy and another on the way!

L. Live: Utah
M. Mother’s name: Kathy
N. Nicknames: ummm...Mommy... as a kid feather *roll eyes*


O. Overnight hospital stays: after giving birth to my son stayed in hospital a few days.
P. Pet peeves: people looking over my shoulder/
Q. Quote from a movie: Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English.
R. Right or left handed: right. 
S. Siblings: One younger brother.
T. Truth or Dare: I guess truth
U. Ultimate Vacation: anywhere with my family, though would love  take my kids to Disney World, though that it's be years from now!
V. Vegetable you hate: cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: My son.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Two one on my ankle another on my wrist.
Y. Yummy food that you make: ummm made a spinach, artichoke dip that turned out well.
Z. Zoo animal: tiger

No comments: