Saturday, October 29, 2011

Update

Sorry I haven't been updating! To tired. I've already accumulated 15 hours of overtime the last two weeks so that plus 19 weeks pregnant its very tiring. haven't done much on my blanket do not think I will get a ton done today on it either, need to start getting my house in order.

I did go to the Doctors last Monday they did an Ultrasound using one that isn't as clear as the other machine they sue for the big ultra sound. the baby's legs were crossed but he believed the baby is a boy we shall see if he;s right the next ultrasound will hopefully give clearer picture. Admittingly part of me is dissapointed but I'll get over it. I did want to have a girl were I could buy her My Little Ponies and dolls and what not. But that probably will not happen now because after this one I'm done.  I can't do this a third time.

No comments: