Tuesday, August 14, 2012

5 months!




Stats: On the 6th my little guy was 11 pounds 12 ounces. No idea on how long he is
Diapers: Still using size 1.

Clothes:  0-3 month clothes. Has fit into one 3-6 month onsie.



Eating: he drinks mainly thickened liquid, but some of his bottles are now thin and he is doing well with them! He is drinking anywhere from 14-16 ounces a day. He is eating some solid food, not much though just starting it up!

 Sleeping:He sleeps basically thorough the night, usually wants one bottle during the night, on rare occasions 2 other then that he sleeps.

Milestones: He has rolled from his back to his tummy several times now. he also found his feet and grabs them all the time and he grabs my hair a lot now to. He also giggles a lot more especially when big brother is around!

Medical:  Nothing much to report right now. He will be going in on the 22nd to have his eyes checked on then on the 27th to see cardiology. I am a bit nervous for both of those appointments. Ok cardiology more then the eye one. I;m just worried on how they will respond to his slow weight gain. if they even say the words feeding tube a I'm going to be a very unhappy Momma who will fight all she can to stop that from happening!





3 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

He may be tiny but he is growing and eating well now, I hope that he will not be put back on the tube.

Love the first photo! You can just hear him saying, "My Toes!"

Unknown said...

Yeah he loves grabbing his feet now that was the only picture I could get that both of his feet were not in his hands!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Great pictures! I love that he giggles at his brother, they'll have such a great relationship as they grow up.
As I said before - throw the charts in the bin! He's gaining, he's happy and he's active, that's what really counts.