Monday, August 6, 2012

Milestones

I must say overall my boys are doing really good! Connor has turned into a little story teller. Anything he does during the day turns into this whole story. He is also suddenly basically fully potty trained. Last week I got him to start wearing underwear during the day and diapers at night. On Wednesday he said he wanted to wear underwear to bed and has been wearing them ever since with no accidents!

I took him to the Dentist today and he did very well. I was worried he can either be really good or bad about things. He sat there and did everything very well. Guess I worried about it for nothing.

Aiden hit one of his milestones as well on Sunday he rolled over from his back to his tummy! What  I posted on facebook about it:

So had little A on his back on the floor Connor called for me left for just a moment came back and A was on his tummy! Yes he rolled onto his tummy for the first time when I wasn't there!
 I swear my boys do it on purpose ;).

Lastly on Friday had a scare Connor went to check on his bird ran out to me screaming. Thought he found a dead bird. Ran back expecting that and instead found a bird flying around in his room. Caught the bird and got him back to his cage. Talk about an adrenaline rush!

2 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

O' the fun of raising boys! Great milestones!
Also I can just see you desperately trying to re-capture a bird that had been faking his sudden demise!

Unknown said...

With the bird imagine kid crying loudly, 2 cats and a ceiling fan that was on!