Saturday, May 14, 2011

Morning

I'm getting ready to go to the Doll and Bear show so this will be short very short. I start training for the new instrument on Monday the big thins that sucks is yes I do not get a raise. There being really stingy there right now. I mean my friend is leaving and there not replacing her! And this is now the 4th person they have not replaced! Its going to get to a point that were going to have difficultly getting stuff out. Ok that's it just enjoy my silly photos for the day!



2 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

Love the photos expected that they wouldn't give you a raise - but they are equipping you to go out and get a better more stable job!
downside you still GET to work there! (fake enthusiasm)
Upside - one day soon you will work for a REAL company (claps hands happily)

Unknown said...

I love your photos! At least with the new job, you are learning a new skill that will look great on your resume. Your little boy is very cute.