Wednesday, May 4, 2011


So I already know what I'm getting for Mother's day and I can't wait for it! Its a program that converts pictures to patterns for cross stitch. I am actually really enjoying cross stitch more and more, even though I can only do it occasionally. Working full time and having a two year old means I don't get to work on it often. Though I made something for my mom for her b-day. Boy was she surprised to get something I made. I'm not even closer to as talented as she is and I never will be but it was fun giving her something. I made. I didn't take a picture of it unfortunately.

4 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

looks wonderful and what a handy program! I keep looking for patterns for the old proverbs but can't find them any more - maybe when I have the time I could email a saying or two to your for the pattern!
Don't worry with my kids, home repairs and book I have hard time finding time to sleep!

Unknown said...

One nice thing with the program they got me is it uses most of the fonts on your computer and I have ohhh about 500... oops!

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I think you are very talented.

Blessed Rain said...

That sounds wonderful!