Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sony reader

OK my ebook reader which I love to use but have only been reading the free books I can get at the store as of late just got a whole lot cooler. Not sure how long they have had this available but I can now check out books from the local library at home and download it to my ereadee. hey have an amount of time you can keep it. Only problem is i don;t have a library card anymore! But I am getting one! Most books I only end up reading once so being able to heck them out and download them to my reader would be great. Tired of the free books from the site because well most are not all that great. the last one I read was a first book of a 9 book serious i thought it would be good considering that many books have come out but it was terrible... I don't know why I finished it lol. I also love the google book feature it now has. Can get most of classic books from them for free.

2 comments:

Blessed Rain said...

First off you should check out Gene Straton-Porter
you would like Girl of the Limberlost and Freckles.
Next I have a huge e-library with all things like Agatha Christies, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy ect. Let me know if you want them!

Rhianna said...

Very cool. Kindle doesn't have library lending yet but then I haven't been to our library since... 1998 I'm guessing... lol wow that made me feel old.

That's super cool though Sony's got that feature now. Do you have an online wishlist of some kind? I have a HUGE pile of books I've been thinking of clearing out. I know you'd probably prefer to have them on the ereader than the actual book but I would totally box some of these up and mail them your way if they're ones you want.