Sunday, March 11, 2012

Almost here!

So I imagine your all wondering what with this video I have posted. I learned today that Shaun White who is the best in his field was born with a congenital heart defect. One much more severe then what little A has been diagnosed with Tetralogy of Fallot. A heart defect that is a combination four defects, he had two surgeries before he was one years old and look at what he can do! It sure didn't hold him back!

Or how about the little boy in this commercial? He was also born with tetralogy of fallot! I'm glad to know that medicine has advanced so much that others whom would not have lived can survive and thrive now!

Now this coming week isn't going to be easy not in the least, but will do what we must and survive this next month. Wednesday I go in to be induced. I am a little nervous about being induced, but that's nothing compared to what will happen after my little A is here! That part is where I am nervous. I think I'm ready.. as ready as I'll ever be. I know I'm about done being pregnant. I feel huge right now! Between 5 day doctor appointment I went from measuring at 37 weeks to measuring 39 AND gaining 3 pounds! My body is about done with this pregnancy. Its hard to get in and out of bed just getting ready to go to the store tires me out and my hip keeps going out, slowing me down even more.

 I did have a small laugh the other day. We were being audited and one of the auditors asked when I was due I mentioned I was being induced next Wednesday she had this look on her face and was like and your here??? Well where else am I going to be? Yeash. Even my mom has said she's amazed at how I'm doing this all. I go to work then go home and take care of Connor. Am I tired yes. Sire? yes. Dead tired? Of course! But I have to do what I have to do and I only have to do this for a few more days... um little under 3 days now. Oh boy!

1 comment:

Joysze said...

Will be thinking of you and praying that all goes well, Heather. *hugs*